Hey all! My good friend Julie Cannon is an awesome photographer who has a heart to teach photography. As someone who has been dabbling with photography for the past couple of years now, I still feel like I barely know what I’m doing! I have the camera, but barely know how to use it. I so long to take a class, or go to a seminar, but often the dates conflict or I simply can’t afford it. Julie has put together a 2-hr photography instructional video that you can watch right from your home- and the best part…(are you ready for this!?) it’s only $25 right now! (Originally $250) Within the two hours, she’ll touch on these topics:
- Manual Exposure (ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed)
- Light Meter (hot to read it to ensure proper exposure)
- Auto focus system (various settings to ensure tack sharp images)
- Light (the use of natural light is talked about throughout the video)
- White Balance
- RAW vs JPG
- Bonus Material (live shooting example demonstrating above topics)
If you are a mom who simply wants to learn how to take the best photos of your children, or if you’re an aspiring photographer whose trying to get the hang of things- I highly recommend this video! Or, what an awesome Christmas gift it’d be to give to someone you know who is interested!
You can check out more here: Thrive Photography
December 9, 2013
I just shared on all my pages 🙂 God bless
Is this still available? What type of camera is it for? I am very interested.